[euopendata] Open Library Data?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 18:29:17 UTC 2011

(Cc'ing Adrian Pohl just in case he has anything to add...)

Antti: here's a list of open bibliographic data sources:
http://thedatahub.org/group/bibliographic

Also the OKF has a whole mailing list and working group dedicated to this ;-)

http://openbiblio.net/

Feel free to ping the open-bibliography list if you have any questions
related to open bibliographic data!

All the best,

Jonathan