[euopendata] EC VP Neelie Kroes on EU open data steps

Javier Ruiz Diaz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Sep 23 14:16:18 UTC 2011

Ton

thanks so much for keeping us informed

i guess the exceptions were not clarified any further? we think broadcasting is never happening with BBC at al reselling a lot abroad, culture very difficult because of third party IP, but archives should be a no brainer, as is publicly funded scientific information

is there a detailed calendar of the review process anywhere?

Javier