[euopendata] Brief presentation

Juan Perez Garcia Juan.Perez at uv.es
Thu Sep 29 18:31:49 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your response. I know about your work. Personally I have used videos and your own application, for educational purposes, in order to make people understand the need for transparency and the importance that information is organized for both the citizens and the administration. Make appropriate decisions is intimately related to the level of information and the quality of it. Is my first contact with OKFN, but I'm also receiving information from ACCESS INFO, and FOIANet of which also formed part. My intention is to integrate into the working groups as a volunteer in any area that can develop any initiative launched or contribute ideas.

Thank you for your wellcome,

Juan Perez.