[euopendata] About this working group

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 10:22:23 UTC 2012

hi all,

we certainly could move EU specific discussions to the ePSIplatform. If you
are a registered member of the ePSIplatform.eu you can create your own
content, and we can also set-up a (public, or even closed) group there for
discussions and sharing material.

I'd be happy to help you set-up a group after I return from vacationing at
the end of August.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story