[euopendata] Dec 2010 Hack Day

Findlay Guerin findlay.guerin at growthmark.com
Mon Nov 4 18:03:51 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I am looking for the data that was used, or the results of, the Eurostat Hack Day in Dec 2010 on energy use in European countries. Im looking for energy use by country and sector.

I do also have a few other data requests that you may be able to help with regards to energy usage in Europe.
*             Building stock ages and type by industry sector
*             Any ownership/tenure data (which sectors have predominantly owner occupied buildings? Which have predominantly tenanted buildings?)
*             Percentage of buildings in each sector with BEMS/BMS (building energy management systems or building management systems)

The last pieces of data may be difficult to source.

Kind regards,
Findlay