[euopendata] [open-government] EU Consultation on gov data re-use.

Patrick Weber pweber at spatialbit.com
Fri Nov 15 10:57:02 UTC 2013

Dont know if anyone on this list can make it, but there will be a public
meeting in Luxembourg on the 25th of November to discuss the new PIS
directives. We will be attending !

https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/news/public-hearing-guidelines-recommended-standard-licences-datasets-and-charging-reuse

Public hearing on guidelines on recommended standard licences, datasets and
charging for the reuse
Events: 25/11/2013, Euroforum building, 10, rue Stumper, L-2557 Luxembourg

As part of our public consultation process
<http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/news/consultation-guidelines-recommended-standard-licences-datasets-and-charging-re-use-public>on
the planned guidelines on recommended standard licences, datasets and
charging for the reuse of public sector information, the
European Commission invites you to participate in a public hearing.

Please see the attached document with an agenda.

*Practical information:*

*If you would like to attend the hearing, it is necessary for security
reasons to register by contacting Ms. Styliani CHARTAMPILA (see contact
below).*

Plan of the EUFO building <http://ec.europa.eu/oil/img/clocheBig.gif>

How to get here<http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/language-technologies/contacts_en.html>
Styliani Chartampila <cnect-g3 at ec.europa.eu>
Related Documents:
Public hearing on guidelines on recommended standard
licences<http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/dae/document.cfm?doc_id=2969>