[euopendata] corporate taxes returns - transparency

Peter Krantz peter at peterkrantz.se
Mon Nov 11 11:31:13 UTC 2013

Yes, Sweden is often used a s a good example of transparency, but we
are still struggling with open data. Our whole notion of transparency
is based on requesting access to individual documents in paper form
rather than access to actively published electronic data in machine
readable form (our FOIA actually only gives the right to documents in
paper form. Electronic version is at the mercy of the agency - even if
many agencies are fully digitized today).

/Peter