[euopendata] Fwd: Public hearing on the 25th of November

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Nov 11 20:02:19 UTC 2013

I was planning to attend before they shifted the date. Now I can't do
to double booking :(

I think Mathias Schindler (in CC now) from Wikimedia DE is planning to go.

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Empowering people through open knowledge.
Get involved: http://www.okfn.de/getinvolved