[okfn-coord] [Fwd: We are sorry to inform you that your project is finaly not selected for sponsoring]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 16 11:53:20 UTC 2007

Sadly our request to NLNet for some funding for OKCON 2008 got rejected.
  Any suggestions for other possible sources of support and funding do say.

~rufus

PS: i am generally going to keep funding stuff on this private coord
list as I think that is probably more appropriate than putting it on the
public list ...