[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 24 17:21:17 UTC 2008

Dear Jo and Martin,

As the other two current official board members I'd like to try and
organize a board meeting soon. For this meeting I propose we should keep
to just the official board though at future ones we might extend to all
of coord (i.e. Exec Group + Board).

The meeting would probably be fairly brief (no more than an hour and
probably less) and I think it would be best if we could have it via
Skype/VOIP. I assume that evening (e.g. 1800/1900) is probably best for
people and I've put up some potential evenings that are good for me over
the next few weeks using doodle:

   <http://doodle.ch/cquqfk4urneezzad>

If none these look like they work out for all 3 of us we can move to
later in May.

~rufus