[okfn-coord] Inviting Carl Malamud onto our Advisory Board

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Apr 28 12:51:12 UTC 2008

This is a great idea!

What do people think about inviting Tim BL?

Another person I thought could be good is Brewster Kahle. It would be
great to strengthen links between the Internet Archive, the Open Library
and the OKF - as its increasingly becoming apparent that they are
interested in many similar kinds of things as us. (E.g. they've becoming
increasingly interested in open data.)

Jonathan