[okfn-coord] Inviting Carl Malamud onto our Advisory Board

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 24 17:06:47 UTC 2008

I'd like to propose inviting Carl Malamud (he of public.resource.org)
onto our advisory board. Unless I hear objections in the next week or so
I'll take it that everyone is happy (however don't let this put off
those who'd like to offer cheers of encouragement ...)

~rufus

PS: Jonathan has also mentioned the idea of asking Tim Berners-Lee onto
the Advisory Board. This also seems a good idea though I am slightly
more doubtful as to whether he will be able to join ...