[okfn-coord] Fwd: [Communia-members] OPEN MODELS IN KNOWLEDGE INTENSIVE SECTORS, EURAM 2009

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Sat Dec 13 21:45:30 UTC 2008

How about something related to open data?

If we put something together (no matter the topic), I can block out
some time to do a joint paper and handle any of the legal issues
(assuming there are some).

~Jordan

_____
Mr. Jordan S. Hatcher
Head of Research
ipVA

e: jordan.hatcher at ipvalueadded.com
m: +44 (0)7804 909 466
NEW blog: <http://www.tangible-ip.com>
skype: jshatcher_ipva

Medius House | 2 Sheraton Street | London W1F 8BH IP Value Added Ltd.
| Registered 05601817 in England & Wales
=====
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This message may be privileged and
confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please notify the sender if you have received this email in error.