[okfn-coord] Minutes from board meeting 2008-12-16

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 17 18:50:14 UTC 2008

Minutes from yesterday's meeting are now up on:

http://eu0.okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2008-12-16

u: okfn
p: plaworr9

Any corrections/additions etc please modify.

I would also emphasize, following up discussions yesterday, that all
members of the coord group (i.e. this list), whether board members or
not, are more than welcome to check minutes, make comments and get
involved in the activities discussed there.

Going further, I would like to suggest that future board meetings
include all members of the coord list -- though perhaps with some
'reserved' time at the start of the meeting for 'board only' business.