[okfn-coord] OK2 planning catchup? less luck with speakers

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Wed Jan 23 13:42:51 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 09:59:30AM +0000, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> We really need to close out the final main speaker list asap. Total sign

Liz Turner is confirmed for the visualisation panel, and has friends at
the Free Knowledge institute that she's happy to pull in. I think she
could get this sured up quite quickly.

Her email is liz at ephidrina.org - perhaps someone could ping her about
it?

I had a meeting with Adnan Hadzi yesterday and after swapping some names
and contacts he has a fully signed-up open space panel on open media.

Is Adnan on this list? I've unsubbed from okf discuss to limit my list
time so I won't be able to pick that up for a while.

Please excuse brevity...

Saul.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net