[okfn-coord] Some Funding proposals sent on to OSI

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jan 29 12:04:00 UTC 2008

I just sent the outlines of 3 of our projects on to Vera Franz at OSI
(following a long phone conversation 10 days ago). I've removed the
attachments but they can be found on the board wiki at (password
protected with the usual login):

      http://www.okfn.org/board/wiki/FundingMaterials

We'll see what comes of this ...

Jonathan: I note the NLNet deadline for proposals is the 1st of
February. Is it worth submitting the CKAN item to them as we discussed?
I've now updated this (as you will see on the wiki) to be more generic
but I don't know whether you can just post them the PDF or we need to do
something more.

Regards,

Rufus