[okfn-coord] Some Funding proposals sent on to OSI

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jan 30 18:32:37 UTC 2008

This is great Rufus!

Yes, I think we should definitely apply to NLnet.

A couple of things they emphasise on their site:
 * "A focus on societal impact and actual usage..."
 * "...application contains a target audience ... and tells us how you
are going to disseminate results and promote awareness."

I think these things are covered in the application as it is, but will
try and look over again in detail tomorrow.

We can send pdf via the web form [1]...

J.

[1] http://www.nlnet.nl/foundation/request/index.html