[okfn-coord] COMMUNIA membership

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 15 18:36:14 UTC 2008

I'm pleased to say that the OKF is now an official member of the
COMMUNIA network!

This should be a great opportunity to work more closely with other EU
organisations that are interested in open knowledge related stuff!

I'm currently in Barcelona at the Free Knowledge Free Technology
conference (which they waived the fee for in the end - I can't remember
if I mentioned this on list) and will go to the Science Commons event
tomorrow, where I'll talk more to Juan Carlos about what happens next.

Anyhow - I hope everyone is well!

Jonathan