[okfn-coord] Mike Linksvayer on OD advisory board?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 15 19:19:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

Rufus and I discussed adding Mike Linksvayer to our Open Definition
advisory board. Just checking everyone here is alright with this.

I would guess the best procedure would be to..

1. consult the existing advisory board.
2. invite Mike
3. add his name to the list and opendefinition.org

If everyone is happy with this I'll go ahead and do this if I get a
chance tomorrow. His input to the OSSD and his support for OKF stuff has
been really helpful, and it would be great to emphasise how much we
value his opinion and appreciate his contributions!

Best,

Jonathan