[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Re: Satellite event on Open Science - Euroscience Open Forum 2008]

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Wed Jun 4 10:42:33 UTC 2008

On 3 Jun 2008, at 14:54, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> Rufus Pollock wrote:
>> This is definitely a possibility for me. I think we can certainly
>> guarantee one person and perhaps more on this.
>
> I can definitely make it - but obviously the priority from the
> OKF's point of view would be to get Rufus and Jordan out there!

Sorry for the delay -- had to go back to the US for a family emergency.

I would like to go, but I may be starting a new job on 1 July and
might not be able to go, given that it is in the middle of the week.
I'll have to confirm next week (if you can ping me again on this,
would be a big help).

Thanks!

~Jordan

>> One idea: we have some contacts with Catalan/Spanish groups --
>> viz: Bank of Common Knowledge people, FKF people + Jo might have
>> ideas (Jo: ?).
>>
>> If we could arrange to stay with some people then maybe 300 euros
>> would cover travel for more than one of us and then 2 or more of
>> us can go. It would be nice to go 'in force' if we could ...
>
> Great idea! I'll rummage around and get in touch with people I know
> out there.
>
> Jonathan

____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM

jordan at opencontentlawyer dot com
OC Blog: http://opencontentlawyer.com
IP/IT Blog: http://twitchgamer.net

Open Data Commons
<http://opendatacommons.org>

Usage of Creative Commons by cultural heritage organisations
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/studies/cc2007