[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Re: A proposal]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue May 13 03:27:25 UTC 2008

Just a quick note to let you guys knows that I've been corresponding
with Jason Turgeon of Textbook Revolution and Ben Crowell of Light and
Matter, about how we can work more closely. We hope to pool together
information about textbooks, including license information, so that we
are not doubling up our efforts. Open Text Book will (of course) remain
much as it is - but hopefully we'll be able to pull in a few more open
textbooks from a common source - as well as share back our listings with
other textbook projects.

Jonathan