[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Re: Satellite event on Open Science - Euroscience Open Forum 2008]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 30 08:50:33 UTC 2008

This is definitely a possibility for me. I think we can certainly
guarantee one person and perhaps more on this.

One idea: we have some contacts with Catalan/Spanish groups -- viz: Bank
of Common Knowledge people, FKF people + Jo might have ideas (Jo: ?).

If we could arrange to stay with some people then maybe 300 euros would
cover travel for more than one of us and then 2 or more of us can go. It
would be nice to go 'in force' if we could ...

~rufus