[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Re: Satellite event on Open Science - Euroscience Open Forum 2008]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu May 29 18:38:15 UTC 2008

I've been corresponding with Kaitlin Thaney of Science Commons about
someone representing the OKF attending the Satellite event on Open
Science. She's kindly offered a travel stipend to either Jordan, Rufus
or myself.

Kaitlin Thaney wrote:

 > With that said, we can offer a small travel stipend of 300 euro to
one of you - yourself, Jordan or Rufus.
 > My colleague John had emailed Jordan about attending, and marked him
as a panelist. Hopefully we can
 > get more of you to join us!

The event also overlaps with the Free Knowledge Free Technology
conference which is in Barcelona at the same time. The SC event is 16-17
July. The FKFT event is 15-17 July. It would be great to have someone
representing the OKF making an appearance at both!

Jordan, Rufus: are either of you free to do this?

Jonathan