[okfn-coord] Free Knowledge Book chapter

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 10 22:48:59 UTC 2008

Hi Jo, Hi Rufus,

A while ago we applied for a chapter in the forthcoming 'Free Knowledge'
book from University of Regina - which was accepted. Unfortunately I've
had no time to do this. It was going to be loosely based on
componetization paper Jo & Rufus gave at XTech. Does anyone have any
thoughts about how this should be modified? Could we almost submit 'as
is'? Jo: might you be interested in taking a look at this?

Any input would be appreciated!

J.