[okfn-coord] COMMUNIA catch-up

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 24 19:51:22 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Pro and I just had a chat about where we' re up to with COMMUNIA
Workshop in March.

  http://okfn.org/board/wiki/CommuniaWorkshop

We're now ready to start inviting people.

Rufus: are you able to invite Javier Hernandez-Ros and Tom Watson? And
do you have a contact at Eurostat? Apart from that I think Pro and I
have everyone else covered.

We can use the blurb below.

J.

---