[okfn-coord] COMMUNIA catch-up

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 25 12:31:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Pro and I just had a chat about where we' re up to with COMMUNIA
> Workshop in March.
>
>  http://okfn.org/board/wiki/CommuniaWorkshop

Just to say I think we should probably do individual invites before
circulating more general announce. Perhaps this is already the plan.

> We're now ready to start inviting people.
>
> Rufus: are you able to invite Javier Hernandez-Ros and Tom Watson? And
> do you have a contact at Eurostat? Apart from that I think Pro and I
> have everyone else covered.

Yes I am. I am not sure who to get from Eurostat as I now realize my
info about this came from a presentation by Juan Pelegrin. Maybe we
need to think about who else we invite here.

Have we contacted Chris Corbin yet? He may have some good suggestions
for people to invite from elsewhere in Europe (and the world).

> We can use the blurb below.

Can I suggest we draft a standard invite email (of course this will
get customized)?

Also what shall we do regarding OKCon?

[snip blurb]

I've updated this blurb somewhat on the wiki. See there for changes.