[okfn-coord] COMMUNIA Workshop, Spring 2009

Prodromos Tsiavos p.tsiavos at lse.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 18:00:42 UTC 2008

Congratulations to everyone!

We could also coordinate with the JISC SCA people in order to make sure
there are representatives from the Museums, Libraries and Archives sector,
BBC, BECTA and some people from NEN. Jordan and I are meeting over the
weekend to discuss about CC v.3.0 so I will also talk with him about our
workshop.

Finally, I will be in London between the 24th October and the 3rd of
November, so if any of you will also be around and wish to have a first
meeting re the workshop organization it would be just great.

Best,
pRo