[okfn-coord] Fwd: public domain calculators / europeana connect

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 1 00:24:58 UTC 2009

Another possibility of subcontracting to work on public domain
calculators. I'm going to enquire about the possibility of doing this
via OKF, rather than working for them directly. (Though they will not
know about this for a little while - when they get the terms of the
grant.) I would personally prefer this to be done via the OKF -
working with Rufus.

Jonathan