[okfn-coord] MOU for farmsubsidy.org EU Transparency work

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Mon Apr 6 11:40:00 UTC 2009

Looks okay to me, though:

-- what is the projected cost for hosting this service by OKFN?  If it
looks like there might be an ongoing cost, then should consider either
transfer it or let them know that ongoing hosting ain't free and will
need payment or some sort of support (like request for donations to
OKF via this page).

-- would add in 3 that payment will be due 30 days from invoice.

"The fee will be GBP 2,200 and payment will be made within 30 days of
invoice after completion."

~Jordan