[okfn-coord] [okfn-discuss] A potential econtent funding application

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Apr 18 15:41:25 UTC 2009

This looks great! It would be interesting to see how this could fit
with JISC application Rufus is working on with Peter Murray-Rust,
through Cambridge University.

We usually post funding related stuff on okfn-coord. Several people
from JISC are on the okfn-discuss list. Perhaps we should rethink this
and could start post funding stuff on okfn-help or okfn-discuss? What
do others think?

J.