[okfn-coord] Supporters signup + OKCon 2009 documentation?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Apr 22 16:59:56 UTC 2009

> While this isn't a collective action problem (as Martin pointed out) -
> Pledgebank is a good easy way to collect commitments to become a
> supporter which we can then follow up.

It seems a fine idea. My brief experience with Pledgebank is that the
followthrough rate is not great, 30% or so, but certainly a good way
to collect expressions of interest from people we don't already have
in mind.

The release of the ODbL would be another opportunity to circulate such
a pledge to a wider audience, even just as a link. Would this be
tacky?

jo