[okfn-coord] Supporters signup + OKCon 2009 documentation?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 22 12:42:15 UTC 2009

Rufus and I just spoke about sending out a Pledgebank pledge to
okfn-announce to accompany the OKCon 2009 documentation.

While this isn't a collective action problem (as Martin pointed out) -
Pledgebank is a good easy way to collect commitments to become a
supporter which we can then follow up.

The pledge is currently:

  "I will set up a standing order of at least £5 a month to help the
Open Knowledge Foundation keep developing and promoting open knowledge
but only if 100 other people will do the same."
  http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn

Text for OKCon 2009 documentation could be something like:

  "You can help the Open Knowledge Foundation continue to put on
events like OKCon by signing the 'support-okfn' pledge:
<http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn>."

What do people think?

--
Jonathan Gray