[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 29 15:07:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> 2009/4/27 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
>> Given that Jonathan does a lot of work for OKFN, it seems important
>> that he should be involved - Jonathan, will you be able to participate
>> remotely?
>
> I very much hope so -- though given restriction on dates I think we
> should go ahead even if Jonathan cannot.

I'd love to come along in person or get involved virtually, but
unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'll be at a meeting in Paris for EU
COST Action A32 (Open Scholarly Communities on the Web) on 15-16th
May.

I may be able to attend virtually in the morning of 16th if there's
internet at the event.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator