[okfn-coord] JISC Content Conference - June 30, July 1

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 23 10:24:55 UTC 2009

Someone should definitely go to this and it will probably be pretty
interesting. If necessary I think we could fund travel (it is in
Gloucestershire) out of OKFN funds.

Any volunteers?

Rufus

PS: a bid entitled CKAN+ just went in on Wednesday to JISC for their
rapid innovation call. It isn't from OKF (JISC only accepts stuff from
higher ed institutions) but it was put together by myself + Peter
Murray-Rust (on our AB) + Cameron Neylon (on WG on Science) + an
enthusiastic and highly efficient student from Cambridge.