[okfn-coord] Communia Network Agreement + first bank transfer?

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Fri Apr 24 08:31:02 UTC 2009

I don't know offhand what the rules are for signing on behalf of the
corp in the UK - i.e. what's Jonathan's official status within OKFN
and have we as the board formally authorized him with the power to
sign on behalf of the corporation?  Without trying to get to bogged
down into detail, I'd suggest at least he sign it using his OKFN title
(i.e., Jonathan Gray, FOO, for Open Knowledge Foundation Ltd.).

~Jordan