[okfn-coord] Communia Network Agreement + first bank transfer?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Apr 26 15:51:05 UTC 2009

Just to follow this up - what do others think here? Am I a legal
representative of the OKF appointed by the board? I don't mind doing
the admin, but further to Jordan's comments - would it be better if a
board member was legal rep?

The process involves:
 * completing the documents attached to the board wiki
 * printing + signing them
 * scanning them and emailing to Federica Cedriano <federica.cedriano at polito.it>

Let me know either way and I'll get on it.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator