[okfn-coord] Fwd: Sponsorship for open data and semantic web workshop

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 11 19:05:33 UTC 2009

I suggest we ask for £900 to cover the two activities and for them to
be the official sponsor.

Break-down (if they ask for it) being:
  * JH: £300
  * CKAN registration (and preparation): £600

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/