[okfn-coord] Fish subsidy + Farm subsidy data?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 25 16:56:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Jonathan Gray<jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Jack says that £2k is probably too much for them.
>
> Shall we get back to them with a lower offer for a subset of the work?

Sorry - please ignore this, I think Jack's changed his mind:

"Hi Jonathan. I read this rather hastily. If it's for both sites (farm
& fish) then we can split the cost over our two funding sources and
this becomes much more viable. Please disregard what I said
previously, I think we can stretch to it. Jack"

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator