[okfn-coord] Vision notes

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 27 15:41:00 UTC 2009

Dear Paula,

Just wanted to say I have now had a chance to read this through
properly and it's fantastic -- thank-you so much for putting this
together!

I think this should form the basis of our discussion on Saturday. I
should also mention that I have now summarized much of the
okfn-discuss thread on these questions from July here:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Vision/Suggestions>

Regards,

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn