[okfn-coord] Vision notes

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 27 15:44:39 UTC 2009

2009/8/27 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
> 2009/8/26 paula le dieu <paula at ledieu.org>:
>
>> ps. I will have a stab at an agenda for Saturday. Becky do we have a venue
>> yet?
>
> As per the mail I just sent, I have us booked into the private room
> above The Harp in Covent Garden / Charing Cross from 12-5 this
> Saturday.
>
> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/92/924/Harp/Covent_Garden

Great Becky this looks great.

I don't think wifi is essential though it would be really useful if
someone had a dongle as I am sure there are things we will want to
look at ...

> There's no wifi, AFAIK. Let me know if you want me to do some printing
> to bring in with me on Saturday - I'm very happy to.

Certainly would be good to print Paula's overview + perhaps

  * summary of discussion on <http://wiki.okfn.org/Vision/Suggestions>
  * Jonathan's OKF overview: <http://www.glinkr.net/map/spot/1392/>
(though not sure how that will print ...)