[okfn-coord] NESTA?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Dec 4 18:24:45 UTC 2009

(Forgot to cc coord). Emailed Stian Westlake in May following meeting
at NESTA event earlier in May. Arranged a follow-up phone call which
happened eventually in June discussing OKF, what we do and possible
research paper. Have an outstanding TODO from end of summer to follow
this up with a brief 1-pager about doing research on open licensing
especially re data (this was Wilbanks' idea and I'm not so excited by
it -- Wilbanks dropped out since turned out NESTA couldn't fund SC as
US based)

Rufus