[okfn-coord] NESTA?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 4 18:29:52 UTC 2009

[And my response:]

Could this be another thing to put to science working group? Or was
the idea broader (e.g. including government data, etc.).

Re: working groups, I know we've been quite careful about keeping the
groups small
(to keep focus, and to concentrate on people doing things) - but
wonder if this is best long term strategy? E.g. at W3C, eGovernment
group is relatively big and still gets things done.

Shall I raise this on okfn-discuss?

(Also: Rufus, perhaps we should aim to set up projects committee next
week, perhaps with Soeren Auer? Think this is top priority! Then we
can take this kind of discussion there...)

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator