[okfn-coord] Fwd: Where Does My Money Go prototype

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 9 20:13:45 UTC 2009

AMAZING NEWS! :-)

Very very pleased this has happened. As a strategic aside, I'd really
like to work on this as much as possible, especially on research and
piecing together information. I.e. core non-technical stuff.

For those of you that didn't know - I came to the Rufus with a 1 pager
probably around this time 2006, or early 2007. Thats what originally
brought me to OKF! Its always been a dream to do this project!

Jonathan