[okfn-coord] OKFN 2007-2008 Draft Accounts

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 27 19:32:22 UTC 2009

Thanks for that suggestion Becky. I've forwarded it on to the
accountant so that the relevant change can be made.

No other issues have yet been raised so I assume is happy with the
rest of the material. In which case, subject to the aforementioned
revision being made, I think we are in a position to sign off on the
accounts (I'll make sure I get a final version and upload it for
scrutiny before actually signing off officially on behalf of the
board).

Rufus