[okfn-coord] Chris Corbin on OKF Advisory Board?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 6 13:20:47 UTC 2009

Hi all,

After another very helpful and informative email from Chris Corbin -
who I gather has been very supportive of the OKF from its early days -
I wonder whether it would be appropriate to invite him onto our
advisory board. His advice on all things PSI related would be
invaluable - and I imagine he could be a relatively active member of
the AB.

What are people's thoughts on this?

Jonathan