[okfn-coord] Meeting Mako in January?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jan 7 16:56:37 UTC 2009

I'm currently pretty flexible on those days but didn't have any plans
to be down in London. It would be good to meet up with Mako (after all
he is on our Advisory Board!) so if needed I can probably pop down to
London (though if he were to be in Cambridge at any point that would
be even better).

Rufus