[okfn-coord] Fwd: INDECS proposal and checklist

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 6 13:43:27 UTC 2009

Just to say - the OKF is joining an FP7 proposal, with a consortium of
other European institutions. Brief description from Severine
Dusollier:

<quote>Its objective would be to build an institutional system for the
intellectual commons. The project will be about IPR, commons, public
domain, and governance. I thought about you for the PD calculators and
more generally for your input on intellectual commons.</quote>

There's a 40 page draft proposal document attached.

I'm going to draft details of the OKF to go with the application later
today. Is anyone interested in being on it?

Rufus: is it alright if I include you? Or might you go on in your
capacity as an economist at Cambridge instead?

Jordan: is this of any interest to you?

J.