[okfn-coord] Fwd: INDECS proposal and checklist

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jan 7 17:10:03 UTC 2009

I note you are already proceeding apace with this -- no doubt time is
of the essence!

I'm happy to be included (and no I'm not getting involved separately
in my academic capacity). However, I would like to know what we
(especially me) are committing to do.

Regarding charging be pretty generous here (you'll always ending up
doing more work than you budget for, plus there are 'implicit'
overheads (accountancy, admin etc, travel time) that should be
included.

Rufus