[okfn-coord] Open Data Commons Coming to the OKF (and relation to OSM)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jan 20 18:41:26 UTC 2009

Jordan posted last week about the fact that his Open Data Commons
project (open licenses for data) is moving to the OKF:

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2009-January/001185.html

I just wanted to make sure everyone on coord was aware of this (we're
going to announce it publicly in a blog post today or tomorrow).