[okfn-coord] First 2009 OKF Board Meeting: Tuesday 3rd February (was: Re: Meeting in January?)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 22 18:16:29 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone for entering their info on the doodle page. From
that it looks like best days are Tues 3rd or Wed 4th of February and I
propose we go for Tuesday the 3rd (at 1830).

I've started an agenda here:
http://www.okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-02-03

I'll send dial-in details nearer the time and if there is anyone who
will be in Cambridge they're are welcome to come by in person :)

Rufus